Tender notice for Project Management Team to renovate French Ambassador’s Residence
The French Government wishes to renovate the French Ambassador’s Dublin Residence located at 53 Ailesbury Road, Dublin 4. The French Embassy requires the services of a project management team and has released a public tender notice.
This 1900’s building is registered on the Protected Structures of the Conservation Office of Dublin City Council. The project management team will be required for preparation of a technical survey, the preparation and follow up of all required statutory authorisation, and the follow up of the works.
Details of the Works:
The works are mostly technical renovation in the following trades:
- Envelope renovation (facades, windows, thermal insulation, roofing)
- Plumbing (CW, HW, drainage)
- Security equipment
The provisional works budget is €1, 200, 000 (VAT excluded).
Criteria for Suitability Assessment:
– Conformity of the Pre-qualification documentation to the present Notice: 10%
– financial and technical capacity 10 %
– references of similar projects : 35%
– Organisation (human resources, planned organisation for this project): 45 %
Deadline to submit applications: 6pm, 31/03/2017
Click here to view the tender public notice
Follow Irish building magazine on Twitter: @IrishBuildingOL