Exciting Revit Technology Conference to be held at the Dublin Castle, from 30 October – 1 November 2014
The second European Revit Technology Conference will be held at the Dublin Castle, from 30 October – 1 November 2014.
RTC is an event covering Building Information Modeling (BIM) in all its aspects, with a core focus on workflows centered on Autodesk® Revit, complementary, and alternative applications. This is a unique ‘for users, by users’ event, where experts and leaders in the field of BIM share their knowledge and experience, express their passion and exchange their insights.
Want to learn about best practices on how to manage multi-discipline collaboration, setting up templates including using scope boxes, filters and schedules? Interested in Dynamo, or how to go about creating Revit families using modeling techniques, connectors and formulas? Learn how to model rebar in complex precast elements, use Navisworks for quantity takeoffs, and how to use Autodesk’s open source IFC projects to get the best IFC and COBie output from Autodesk Revit? For us here in Ireland, it couldn’t get any better; RTC comes back for its second year in Europe, with the venue set in the beautiful Dublin Castle.
- Learn from some of the world’s top instructors and industry experts.
- Share ideas and insights with an international community of your peers.
- Explore the latest trends and technologies
- Network with your peers
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company and your career.
- Come to learn from the experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas.
- See how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation.
- Unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process.
- Overview of new features
- Best Practice methods
- Tips and tricks from experts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Practice Leaders, Office Managers, Architects, Engineers, Students, Academics in related fields, CAD/BIM Managers, Construction Managers, Contractors, Owner/Builders, Facilities Management, Quantity Surveyors, Subcontractors, Developers, Project Managers, Property Owners, Draftspersons, Designers, Digital Modellers, Visualization Artists.
To learn more click on the link: http://rtcevents.cvent.com/events/rtc-europe-2014/event-summary-aea0d509120549508f87d75e683774cb.aspx