Minister Bruton announces creation of over 122 jobs in 5 emerging companies
MOre good news on the jobs front as Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton TD today announced the creation of over 122 new jobs to be established by 5 fast-growing emerging companies in Ireland. The companies will locate in Letterkenny, Dublin, and Limerick as part of projects supported by the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation through IDA Ireland.
- Consero, a market leader in creating industry-specific events for senior-level executives, is to establish its European Headquarters in Dublin with the creation of 20 jobs over a 3 year period.
- ExtenSys Inc., an Information Technology Company providing high value added internet traffic management solutions, is to establish a Sales and Technical Support office in Limerick, with the creation of 25 jobs.
- KeyedIn Solutions, whichdelivers cloud-based technology solutions and consulting to improve Companies operational and business performance, is to establish an European Software Development, Sales, Marketing and Technical support Centre in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal with the creation of 20 jobs.
- DITA Inc, global leader in optical designs, is expanding its EMEA Headquarters and distribution centre in Dublin, with the creation of 10 new positions bringing its workforce to a total of 30.
- ZenDesk, a leading provider of web-based customer support software, is to establish its Finance and Development Centre in Dublin, with the creation of 30 jobs over the next 2 years.
Making the announcement, Minister Bruton said, “Central to this Government’s plan for jobs and growth is developing and deepening the impact of multinational companies located in Ireland. Targeting high-growth emerging companies is a key part of this, as these companies will establish deep roots here from early in their growth and make a substantial impact on our economy. There is also of course the possibility that one of these companies will turn into a world-leading company of the future.
‘Today’s announcement that 5 high-growth emerging companies are locating operations here, with the creation of 122 jobs is great news for Ireland. We in Government are determined to build on this to ensure that we can continue to see the flow of multinational investment to Ireland and help create the growth and jobs we need”.
Welcoming the announcement, Barry O’Leary, CEO of IDA Ireland said, “This week will see a huge number of executives from emerging companies visiting Ireland for the F.ounders conference – we will be working with these executives to encourage them to use Ireland as a base to expand their businesses.”
“Ireland is a great place to locate an emerging business and expand it rapidly. The 5 companies in today’s announcement will benefit from access to a highly-skilled labour pool as well as a top class communications infrastructure – amongst other things.”
“The IDA will continue to support these companies in whatever way we can over the coming years.”
Consero Group, an Event-Development Firm Serving Senior Executives, is to establish its
European Headquarters in Dublin
Dublin, October 16, 2012 — Consero Group LLC, a U.S. market leader in creating high-level events for senior corporate and government executives, today announced it is to establish its European Headquarters in Dublin, with the creation of over 20 highly skilled jobs.
Consero stages high-level forums targeting senior management on key issues affecting a variety of industries. By monitoring the evolution of each sector, Consero works with the world’s foremost strategists and thought leaders to develop multi-day conferences that focus on critical issues and novel ideas. Consero assists senior executives to make the right decisions by providing leading-edge business intelligence on key issues. Extensive unbiased research, conducted and organized in tandem with industry experts and objective third parties, is the foundation of every Consero Forum.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Paul Mandell, Founder and CEO of Consero said: “This is a significant step for Consero, as it represents the success of our business events model and steadfast commitment to its delivery on a global scale. We are excited to launch in Ireland, which offers all of requisite components for start-up success, such as the availability of a highly skilled talent pool, a pro-business environment and the presence of a number of multinationals that will assist us to grow our European business from Ireland.”