Autodesk Webinar notice: The Why, What and How of Digital Construction
Autodesk, The Chartered Institute of Building and the Robertson Group are running an hour long webinar on Thursday May 9 at 12:00 noon GMT. The Why, What and How of Digital Construction.
Join this webinar and learn how to take your next steps to deliver services using digital construction.
Understanding how to deliver services using digital construction can be challenging, for both early and late adopters.
The CIOB and Autodesk have designed this webinar, to support the construction industry in its digital construction journey, to raise productivity by adopting the benefits of the digital technology.
During this session you will learn about:
- Why? What is the real, tangible value of digital construction and the new way of working?
- What? Digital technologies and the requirements of digital construction, describe the stages of adoption – which stage are you?
- How? Describing a lifecycle/digital workflow of a project using digital construction. Examples of new workflows that are available.
- How? What steps should a company or organisation take to deploy and reap the benefits of digital construction?
- How? Can organisations implement digital construction? What support might they need during project delivery?
Who should attend:
Director or manager or practitioner – anyone in construction responsible for strategy, operations, projects, business development functions, including preconstruction bidding, planning, design co-ordination, or project management on site.
Chair: David Philp, CIOB Digital and Asset Management SIG Chair and CIOB Trustee
Matt Keen, Construction Industry Strategist, Autodesk
Lee Mullin, Digital Construction Specialist, Autodesk
John Simpson, Head of Digital Construction, Robertson Group