This page states the terms and conditions that govern your access to and renewal of Irish building magazine print and digital editions.
Once included on the subscribers’ list:
- The Subscription will automatically renew and the Subscriber will be invoiced annually for same.
- The Subscriber will inform the publisher of the cancellation of subscription by email no later than 30 days before the renewal date
(active from original subscription date).
- The Subscriber will receive a reply noting and accepting cancellation.
- The Subscriber will be notified of any increase in subscription rates before the renewal date.
- The full value of the subscription is due if the Subscriber has not met the terms of cancellation.
- The publisher reserves the right to cancel the subscription if the Subscriber does not make a full payment on the invoice.
- Once a subscription has been paid it is deemed renewed until the next cycle, no refund in full or part is possible. Cancellations take effect from the next billing/renewal cycle.
National & International Publications Ltd.
1 Windsor Mews, Summerhill Parade, Sandycove, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Tel: 01 442 9264 firstname.lastname@example.org www.irishbuildingmagazine.ie